Nick Xenophon Team (previously known as Nick Xenophon Group) was registered as a parliamentary political party under Part XI of the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 on 1 July 2013.
Nick Xenophon Team Incorporated (previously known as Nick Xenophon Group Incorporated) was incorporated under the South Australia Associations Incorporation Act 1985 on 22 July 2013. Incorporation Number: A41859. ABN: 20 161 574 422.
The Nick Xenophon Team Incorporated constitution (updated at General Meeting - 25/03/2017) can be viewed here.
The Members of the association consist of:
- Parliamentary Members (Nick Xenophon, John Darley, Rebekha Sharkie, Stirling Griff, Skye Kakoschke-Moore)
- Voting Members (Nick Xenophon, John Darley, Stirling Griff, Connie Bonaros, Rebekha Sharkie, Skye Kakoschke-Moore)
- Supporter Members (over 1,500 members)
The Management Committee, elected at the 24 October 2016 Annual General Meeting consists of:
- Convenor (Nick Xenophon)
- Secretary (Connie Bonaros)
- Treasurer (Stirling Griff)
- SA State Secretary (John Darley)
- Members (Rebekha Sharkie, Skye Kakoschke-Moore)
The Management Committee is responsible for the management and stewardship of the Association. The day-to-day operation of the Association is managed by the Campaign Coordinator (TBA).
Election Advisory Committees
Election Advisory Committees (EAC) were first established by the Management Committee in 2015. New EACs will be formed by mid 2017.
The Association auditors are Ashmans Group.
To contact a member of the Management Committee please use the contact form on this website.